Taking away Thor’s power involves tying his hair back.
His hair is a source of his power
Steve is scrawny, Tony’s back to the Golden Age (har har), and Thor… has a ponytail.
- omegasupersoldier reblogged this from thordilocks
- omegasupersoldier likes this
- mylittlefanficworld likes this
- pillow099 likes this
- wellalrightythen likes this
- munyusz likes this
- firethethorpedo reblogged this from thordilocks and added:
- wasagirl likes this
- slornax likes this
- slornax reblogged this from ohmygannicus
- ohmygannicus reblogged this from tricey-5ever
- tricey-5ever reblogged this from thordilocks
- nicecourfeyrack reblogged this from thordilocks
- idonotlikethethunder-guy likes this
- thordilocks reblogged this from byrontobofur and added:
- spacehamsters likes this
- ruein said: So it’s that Japanese trope of hair = power?
- byrontobofur reblogged this from greatrhodeybutt
- greatrhodeybutt reblogged this from byrontobofur and added:
- brittaniethekid likes this
- byrontobofur posted this